Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I've got another great interview. It's been awesome to have some of my favorite book bloggers stop by for a chat. Today I get to welcome Kathy from one of the biggest book blogs around. She's a Mom of five kids and they keep her busy.

Welcome Kathy!



Inky: M&M's Or Skittles? 
Kathy: I'm a huge chocolate lover but M&M's aren't my favorite so Skittles

Inky: Most excited books  to read this year? 
Kathy: Lots of sequels I'm looking forward to Insurgent, Before I Wake, Bitterblue, Destined

Inky: Favorite Authors? 
Kathy: Marcia Lynn McClure, Jane Austen, Janette Rallison, Suzanne Collins, Shannon Hale, Robin McKinley

Inky: What's your Favorite Color? 
Kathy: Green

Inky: When did you start really reading a lot? 
Kathy: I've always loved to read but it wasn't until about 3 years ago that I started reading "a lot".

Inky: What's your Favorite Book Genre to read? 
Kathy: Young Adult - All of it!

Inky: Are you more inclined to check out books or buy them?
Kathy: Check them out - I love the library!

Inky: If you could have any author to dinner what would it be?
Kathy: I've had breakfast with Stephenie Meyer and get to have dinner with Marcia Lynn McClure in a couple months so those can be crossed off my list.  Other than those two I'd probably choose someone like Shannon Hale.

Inky: Favorite fictional crush?
Kathy: Mr. Darcy

Inky: Mismatched or matching socks?
Kathy: Matched - always, my daughter on the other hand wears mismatched socks every single day!

Inky: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Kathy: I'm always changing my answer to this one but today I'd go with the ability to heal and take away pain.


**


Fun stuff. Thanks for stopping by Kathy! It's always fun to get to know a little bit more about the book bloggers than you learn from their blog! So thanks! I can defiantly agree with you on some things.


Make sure to stop by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Kathy has a fabulous blog. A totally cute one at that! 


Inky

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews