Thursday, April 26, 2012
Hi! So yesterday was hectic that I totally didn't get time to post this! So here is my WOW. Apologies for delay!
***

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine  created to spotlight book we are eagerly anticipating...or in my case, hyperventilating about!
            

Secret Letters by Leah Scheier
Will Be Released: June 26th by Hyperion
Summary: Inquisitive and observant, Dora dreams of escaping her aristocratic country life to solve mysteries alongside Sherlock Holmes. So when she learns that the legendary detective might be her biological father, Dora jumps on the opportunity to travel to London and enlist his help in solving the mystery of her cousin's ransomed love letters. But Dora arrives in London to devastating news: Sherlock Holmes is dead. Her dreams dashed, Dora is left to rely on her wits--and the assistance of an attractive yet enigmatic young detective--to save her cousin's reputation and help rescue a kidnapped heiress along the way. 

**
 This looks so fabulous! YAYA! Mystery is so cool and when it's Sherlock style it's EVEN BETTER! I look so Amazing and I can't wait to read it! AND LOOK AT THE COVER. Gorgeous. So epic. This looks totally great, and I can't wait to read it! 

What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews