Saturday, May 12, 2012

Today I get to welcome another fabulous book blogger to the spotlight! Welcome to Lauren from Epilogue! YAY! Lauren has such a fun blog so I'm glad she agreed to come to stop by!

Welcome Lauren!

M&M's Or Skittles?
M&M's... Mmm Chocolate!

Besides a love of books what made you want to share your reviews w/others?
My friends kept Bugging, err,  asking for recommendations and it is so much simpler just handing them a URL or else I will forget important books!  Plus this way I keep track of what I have already read and enjoyed!

Most excited books to read this year?
I cannot wait for Insurgent by Veronica Roth & Broken by C.K. Bryant

When did you start really reading a lot?
Always.  When I was little my mom read to me all the time. Now I carry on the tradition alone. =)

When you aren't blogging, or reading what could you be found doing?
Sleeping.  I am also still in school so that takes up most of my time. :/

What's your Favorite Book Genre to read?
YA paranormal romance or YA fantasy... it's a hard call!

Are you more inclined to check out books or buy them? 
I used to always check them out... blogging has brought out the buyer in me!

Mismatched or matching socks?
Whatever's clean 

Could you say that reviewing from a bloggers perspective has changed how you think about books?
Yeah, I have gotten a little more critical.  I used to like almost everything I read: mainly because I didn't pick it up if it didn't look good. 

If you had to rename your blog what would it be called?
Maybe, "That Crazy Book Lady" no idea. That's hard!



~~

Thanks for stopping by Lauren! It's been fun!
Make sure you stop by and check out her fabulous reviews!




0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews