Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How to Participate in Teaser Tuesday:

~Grab the book you are currently reading
~Open to a random page
~Post a couple sentences/paragraph
~Post and link back to MizB @ Should Be Reading


Today I'm going to Tease you from The Serpents Shadow. This is the 3rd and final book in the Kane Chronicles Trilogy:


"Our crack squad of magicians was busy raiding the gift shop. Felix had summoned three penguins which were waddling around wearing paper King Tut masks. Our baboon friend, Khufu sat atop a bookshelf reading The History of the Pharaohs, which would have been quite impressive except he was holding the book book upside down."

Happy Tuesday everyone? If you have a teaser to share post the link below!

Till Next Time,

1 comment:

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews