Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hey-O! Hope you had a great week in books! I had a pretty great one myself, mostly due to the great books I snagged from the library this week. I'm such a believer in libraries. But I did get some other fun goodies so onto the books!

Library Loot
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
This looks like a great (and big!) new 2012 debut! Super excited to read it!

Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould
So excited to read this one. It looks a lot like Venom (which releases this fall) and I'm DYING for Venom so yay for Italian intrigue!

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

Yep. FINALLY getting to this one! It's probably a crime that I've only read City of Bones, but I'm really excited to keep reading since there are so many more to look forward to. 

The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

Really excited to get the next installment in this thrilling series!
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Mariott
There is some FAB blurb for this book and it's a retelling of my favorite fairytale ever! (The Wild Swans) So I'm pretty hyped to read this!

The Walk by Richard Paul Evans

I've read quite a few Evans novels and since my momma really likes this series I figured I should give it a try!                                                 

Cloaked by Alex Flinn

I have NOT read any Alex Flinn books yet. I know, shame on me, but this one has appealed the most and I'm  excited to read it! (PLUS, COVER LUST)
An Echo In The Darkness by Francine Rivers
This is the sequel to A Voice in the Wind, a book I loved so I can't wait to read this sequel (find AVITW review in Archives)

Borrowed Books

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
So excited to read this! AMAZING BLURB.

The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
Glad to have the conclusion to this enjoyable series. But it doesn't have anything on Percy!

Bought Books
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder

Already been blurbing and it's amazing!
Eye Candy by Tera Lynn Childs
Got this for free on Amazon Kindle! Looks cute and fun! Love TLC!

Seeds of Discovery by Breena Puttroff
Got for free on Amazon Kindle, looks like a sweet book.

Tangles Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper
Again with the free on Amazon! (or maybe just really cheep) Tither way this looks good. 

------
So that's been my week so far. Hope you had a great one. Got lots of fun in posts hopefully this next week. Will post a re-cap of the Read-A-Thon soon! Feel free to link me to your mailboxes! Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. You got a ton of great books! I look forward to seeing your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews