Monday, May 21, 2012

Have you seen this beautiful cover yet? My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century just got a major Makeover! You may have seen this already but I just had to share! It's GORGEOUS and I'm even more excited now to read this! Yay! Fantastical! Who else is excited?

Goodreads Summary:
On the precipice of her sixteenth birthday, the last thing lone wolf Cat Crawford wants is an extravagant gala thrown by her bubbly stepmother and well-meaning father. So even though Cat knows the family’s trip to Florence, Italy, is a peace offering, she embraces the magical city and all it offers. But when her curiosity leads her to an unusual gypsy tent, she exits . . . right into Renaissance Firenze.

Thrust into the sixteenth century armed with only a backpack full of contraband future items, Cat joins up with her ancestors, the sweet Alessandra and protective Cipriano, and soon falls for the gorgeous aspiring artist Lorenzo. But when the much-older Niccolo starts sniffing around, Cat realizes that an unwanted birthday party is nothing compared to an unwanted suitor full of creeptastic amore. Can she find her way back to modern times before her Italian adventure turns into an Italian forever?

Find MSSSC on Goodreads HERE!




2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting this, Inky! it's now on my TBR list :) (love the cover, looks GREAT)
    Blessings,
    Kara
    karathewriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! It looks tons better! I wasn't a fan of the old cover. It just looked awkward, and the girl looked a lot older than 16 to me. I love the backpack addition to this one. Super cute.

    Kathryn
    Clean Teen Fiction
    Clean Adult Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews