Saturday, May 12, 2012
Author: Jenny B. Jones
Series: Katie Parker Production #2
Published: 8. 23. 07 by Th1nk Books
















Pages: 367

Life is looking up for Katie. After being placed in a new home, she’s finally adjusting to her foster family. But tragedy shakes her fragile world as a tornado rips through town and her foster mother is diagnosed with cancer. This is one you won't want to miss! 


The Book In A Word: HILARIOUS
Note: This is a YA work of Christian Fiction

My Thoughts: I Love ANYTHING Jenny B. Jones! She is the FUNNIEST AUTHOR ever. Some books make you smile, some make you chuckle, but hers make you LAUGH OUT LOUD. 

Point Made.  Go. Get. Her. Books. Now. 

Katie's story is a very fun one to follow, with hilarious incidents sprouting up all over the place, characters that make you laugh and just reality life brought into a great book. Okay, there were a few times when I thought Katie was being a jerk or rude to some characters but for the most part I loved her. Maxine(the mad foster grandma) is THE BEST. As well as the best friend, Francine, they totally rocked Katie's world and made the book the best.  Yaya for amazing side characters!

The plot was well developed but I will admit there were times when I felt it was lacking a little because either I didn't get the full explanation or I just...wanted more.But it was still very good and very fun. Totally chowed it down fast.

I'm lacking words to say anything else, so go read it. Buy it. Borrow it. I don't care, just read it!

Content: Clean Read!

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews