Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Today I'm featuring a teaser from The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson, the first book in the highly acclaimed Mistborn Trilogy:

    I consider myself to be a man of principle. ut, what man does not? Even the cutthroat, I have noticed, considers his actions "moral" after a fashion.
    Perhaps another person, reading of my life would name me a religious tyrant. He could call me arrogant. What is to make that man's opinion any less valid than my own?
   I guess it all comes down to one fact: In the end, I'm the one with the armies.

So what do you think? Are you teased now? So far I'm really enjoying this book, but trust me its not a fluff read! Look for my review later this week. What have you teased or been teased about this week? What are you looking forward to?

Hugs and Candy,


0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews