Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today's Teaser Tuesday is from the lovely  
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier:

Okay, so I wasn't his type. So what? If I wasn't, I wasn't.
As if I cared.

YAY! I'm teased, are you? I just started reading this BEAUTIFUL book last night and I can't wait to get into it! The blurb is fabulous and it's an INTERNATIONAL bestseller. How I haven't read it yet, I Do Not Know. Either way EEEP! It looks like it's made of awesomness. 

Have you read this book? What are your thoughts?
What have you been Teased on Today? What did you Tease about? 

Link Me Up!










Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at Should Be Reading. For info on rules and participation visit HERE.

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews