Thursday, May 17, 2012


Author: Maria V. Snyder
Released: Dec. 20, 2011 by Mira

Excerpt:
A fist pounded on the door hard enough that I felt the vibrations through my cheek. Waking with a jolt, I scrambled to my feet. A male voice ordered me to surrender. Darkness filled the room as I pressed against the windowpane. I had slept all day. Unfortunately , this situation wasn't new to me.



Sadly I missed posting this week's Teaser Tuesday, I did it today. I hope you liked the sneak peek! So far I'm loving Touch of Power. Have you read it yet? What did you think if you did?

Teaser Tuesday, the orginal meme is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading


2 comments:

  1. Ljoiadsifsjdf I LOVED this book!! It's fantastic! Here's my review if you wanna see how much I loved it. Seriously, FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! ♥ I hope you continue to love it!!!!!

    All the best ♥
    Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeep! Glad you liked! Nice review! I'm sure it'll be 5 stars for me. :D

      Delete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews