Sunday, May 6, 2012


Hi Everyone! It's been two weeks since my latest Book Haul/IMM post. I have a ton of books today. Mostly ebooks. So lemme get started!

Books I Won:


Four Sisters All Queens by Sherry Jones

I'm really excited to read this one because the period it covers lines up with my History course this year. Thank you Gallery Books for the ARC!





Books From Authors:

Pawn of MineParaglideZombyre My LoveThe Metaphysical Double Life of Eri LaneI Am A Harvester Of Light

Pawn of Mine by Tabitha Vale -ebook
Paraglide by Peter Anthony Kelley -ebook
Zombyre My Love by Traci Hall  -Autographed Copy & Swag
The Meta-Physical Double Life of Eri Lane by Jocelyn Moore -ebook
I Am A Harvester of Light by Sarah Tsomides -ebook

Thanks to Tabitha, Peter, Jocelyn and Sarah for the ebooks, and thank you to Traci for sending me the book and the swag!

Books From Netgalley:

Sorcery and Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate PotUnbreak My HeartPalace of StoneLies BeneathStarring MeThe Immortal RulesTimepieceThe Unquiet

Sorcery and Cecilia by Patricia C. Wrede
Unbreak My Heart  by Melissa C. Walker
Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale
Lise Beneath by anne Greenwood Brown
Starring Me by Krista McGee
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee

Thank you so much to Gerber Rigler, Open Road, Thomas Nelson, Random House, Bloomsbury, Egmont & Harlequin UK for the amazing books! I literally freaked I got some of them!

Books I Bought:
ExiledChangelings & Other StoriesElemental Seven Point EightFreyHeartless A Breath of EyreDeadly Cool13 Little Blue Envelopes InsurgentBright Blue Miracle

A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont
INSURGENT by Veronica Roth
Bright Blue Miracle  by Becca Wilhite
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday -Kindle
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson - Kindle
Exiled by RaShelle Workman -Kindle
Changelings and Other Stories by Leah Cypess -Kindle
Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer -Kindle
Seven Point Eight by Marie A. Harbon -Kindle
Frey by Melissa Wright -Kindle
Heartless by Anne Elisabeth Stengl -Kindle


Yay for books! That's my week in books. It's been crazy and full of e-books. As a result I've decided that for the time being I will not accept E-books from Authors for Review. I'll only accept physical copies since those are much easier to get to.


I hope you all had a great week in books. Let me know what you got!

PS. Sorry for some of the Technical Difficulties this post has with the Bought Books. :D It's not fixing. 







0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews