Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Book: Rebel Hearts by Moira Young
To Be Published: Oct. 30, 2012 by Margaret K. McElderry Books

*Spoilers as this is a sequel*
The Tonton have been defeated. Lugh has been rescued.
The heartstone has brought Saba and Jack together.
Now, Saba and her family head west to meet him and start a new life. All should be well.
But shadows of the dead are stalking Saba.
And another kind of shadow is creeping over the dustlands.
Then a messenger shows up.
With news of Jack.


Why I'm Hyperventilating:
Guys. I just read Blood Red Road and it BLEW MY MIND. (See my review HERE) Ack! I am so hypped for this next one. It looks amazing even with the vague synopsis! The cover is awesome, following in the line of the new covers. It's JACK! On the cover. I can't wait to have this next to my copy of BRR on my shelf. If it's anything like BRR was it's gonna be a genius book. Eeep!

What are you waiting on? Link me up!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine

9 comments:

  1. Great choice - I know a lot of people who are waiting for this one. I'm still waiting to read Blood Red Road - I know, I'm so behind! I really hope that this one is as good as the first, though!

    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO PRETTY! The yellow is so awesome and dramatic :) I haven't read the first book yet but I definitely mean to soon. Thank you for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your Wow! XD Waiting for that one to! IKR! I'm a sucker for amazing covers.

      Delete
  3. This sounds amazing(:

    New Follower via GFC I would love it if you could stop by my blog sometime curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! Thanks for the stop and follow! Will go visit you! Luv your blog name. :D

      Delete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews