Monday, May 21, 2012



Well, it's time to recap all the events of the Read-A-Thon last week. For sure I kinda half finished my read-a-thon... It's a bit sad because I had planned 6 books, and then a few entered the picture that I hadn't planned. So let's review.


What I Finished
Dark Mirror by M. J. Putney
Belles by Jen Calonita
At Face Value by Emily Franklin

Planned But Didn't Finish
Breathe by Lisa T. Bergren
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Other Books Read
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder

Maybe I'm an overachiever when it comes to books. Maybe I didn't spend enough time reading. Either way I didn't finish, but I still had lots of fun with what I did! Did you get your challenge complete? If you did, YAY! Good job! Lemme know what you read!

Next time a Read-A-Thon comes around...*cracks knuckles*....I will be ready.








0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews