Saturday, May 12, 2012

I actually did not have many books this week, only a couple from the library and the two that I bought today. *sad face* WAIT! I'm not sad about the books I did get, just about the books that I didn't get.

Whatever, I'm over it. Onto the books!

LIBRARY LOOT

Legend by Marie Lu

YES! YES! YES! I finally got a copy of this book! SO GOOD! I'm reading it and I love it!

*moment over*

YAY!

*now it's over*

The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

No I'm not freaking out over this book, but I haven't read any of Sara's books yet (no, I haven't read the Pretty Little Liars) but I'm interested to get into it and see what I think.





That's it for my library loot so now onto the books I bought *screaming and hyperventilating*......

PIRATES BOOTY

Belles by Jen Calonita

Heard some great blurb from bloggers that I finally BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT IT! 

Look. At. That. GORGEOUS. Cover! Yay!

I can't wait to read it *hyper dance*


Blood Red Road by Moira Young

YES YES YES YES! Finally. It's my beauty.

*quick story:*

So I actually had this from the library a month ago, but It had to go back before I could finish so I was so sad because it was amazing. So today I just HAD to get it and finish it!

*HYPER DANCE*


Okay, so there has been a lot of Hyperventilating today. I hope your haul was amazing this week! Feel free to share! I'd love to hear!

P.S. I also did download a few quick samples from the Pitch Dark Days and Epic Reads, as well as the first 5 chapters of Shadow and Bone from Amazon! All free, so go look them up.










0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews